Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Stepan Mishura <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/27 12:59:46 UTC

Re: svn commit: r569301 - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make: build-test.xml depends.properties depends.xml

Tony,

Why did you put derby.jar into ${depends.dir}? By mistake?
Otherwise please comment this because all other jars are stored in
${depends.jars}.

Thanks,
Stepan.

Author: tonywu
Date: Fri Aug 24 01:52:37 2007
New Revision: 569301

Log:
bring derby into harmony test framework

Modified:
    harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/build-test.xml
    harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/depends.properties
    harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/depends.xml

<SNIP>

Re: svn commit: r569301 - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make: build-test.xml depends.properties depends.xml

Posted by Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
oops! my mistake, fixed in 570280. thank you for pointing out :)

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM