Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tom Noonan <to...@joinroot.com> on 2019/02/06 20:27:56 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Logging issues with custom Apache2 module

Good afternoon:

I've written a custom Apache2 module and I'm having some difficulty with
logging.  Logging is working as expected using the global log level.  For
example, if I set the following I get debug logs from my module:

LogLevel Debug

However, if I attempt to set the loglevel for only my module I do not see
debug logs:

LogLevel Warn mod_proxy_jwt_auth.c:Debug

In looking at the logs I see other modules output "[date]
[module_name:level]" whereas mine is outputting "[date] [:level]".  I'm
guessing this is a factor in the per-module log level not working and that
I'm getting some part of the module API wrong.  However, I reviewed
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/developer/modguide.html and I simply
don't see my error.

The source of my module is here:
https://github.com/Root-App/mod_proxy_jwt_auth/blob/master/mod_proxy_jwt_auth.c

Can anyone advise?  Thanks!

--Tom Noonan II

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Logging issues with custom Apache2 module

Posted by Tom Noonan <to...@joinroot.com>.
This was the bit I was missing!  Thanks!

--Tom Noonan II

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.