Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Kuni <ku...@muschkoten-berlin.de> on 2006/08/06 08:23:16 UTC

Re: breadcrumb navigation ---> configuring existing webapp for adf-trinidad

Hi Rong,

what issue do mean? i head problems with:

org.apache.myfaces.adfinternal.application.StateManagerImpl restoreView
SCHWERWIEGEND: Could not find saved view state for token
H4sIAAAAAAAAAAFIALf/POmn19M74tfCuzLrUbFMEp9
nT0YtjFPRtsa95hdFeQwi9sVb14EbvVe/0VUI/tYqeK9ofBXQ1UTeSBM88wxc2IVJHwg3A6u6Yb0cDkgAAAA=

[webreport-finance] [ERROR] 2006-07-24 00:13:44
HtmlResponseStateManager.writeState(): No component
states to be saved in client response!

i solved it by setting:

<context-param>
<param-name>
org.apache.myfaces.adf.CLIENT_STATE_METHOD
</param-name>
<param-value>all</param-value>
</context-param>

in my web.xml. all other adf setting are copied from the trinidad example..

regards,
Kuni