Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by er...@accenture.com on 2001/07/13 20:03:20 UTC

Apache SOAP deployed on BEA WL 6.1 Beta Problem

I'm having an issue with Apache SOAP 2.2 deployed onto WebLogic 6.1 beta.
I've deployed it was a web application per the installation docs provided
by Apache.  I can get to all the links and deploy services via browser.  I
can't do it through the command line, I get an error that makes no sense to
me:

Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Client
  Fault String = Unable to resolve namespace URI for 'ns2'.

I can deploy this same service on Tomcat or apache with no problems with
the same deployment descriptor.  Has anyone faced this issue?

As said before I can deploy the service through the browser client, but
calls to the web service do not work (which they do on Tomcat/Apache).  I'm
assuming these problems are related and was hoping someone could help me
out.  Thanks again.

Eric Miles

privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.