Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rafael Weingartner <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/07 17:33:49 UTC

Domain Admins

Hi all,
Can domain-admins create new user?
I thought they would be able to create user at list on the domain they are
admins or subdomains.

--
Rafael Weingartner

Re: Domain Admins

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
the bug says fix version is 4.3! (also see my prior mail in this thread ;))

Re: Domain Admins

Posted by Rafael Weingartner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daan,

--
Rafael Weingartner

Re: Domain Admins

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Ivan,

My colleagues and I had the same question. I think the domain system
is just not crystallized completely yet. Whether it is a design or a
technical limitation, it needs more work obviously. If you have
specific requirements for your domain admins, please create tickets
for them in jira.

If there are users wanting to work on requirements for that please add
a proposal for a hackathon at ccc europe at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CCC+Europe

or start a [DISCUSS] thread here and in dev@cloudst....

regards,
Daan