Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by David Dabbs <dm...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/04 00:42:36 UTC

[users@httpd] Event MPM in httpd 2.2.x

Hello.

I'm considering changing over to the event MPM, but as of 2.1.17 it is still
marked with an "Experimental" warning in the MPM docs.

Does anyone know why the experimental warning was dropped in the 2.3 (trunk)
documentation?
Was it somehow stabilized/made ready-for-primetime?

If you're using a 2.2.x event MPM in a production environment, would you
mind reporting your experiences with it?

Thank you,

David

RE: [users@httpd] Event MPM in httpd 2.2.x

Posted by "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" <ru...@vodafone.com>.

I guess this only matter for SSLRequire configurations and affects
event and worker MPM alike. So worker is IMHO not better than event with respect
to this.

Regards

Rüdiger

RE: [users@httpd] Event MPM in httpd 2.2.x

Posted by David Dabbs <dm...@gmail.com>.

So, with 2.2.17 one can safely use a single event MPM httpd that services SSL and non-SSL traffic alike?

Posted by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.

Posted by Tom Evans <te...@googlemail.com>.