Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/09 12:39:52 UTC

[drlvm][build] java compiler for the DRLVM

Hello everybody,
I try to build the HDK by HDK. Now it failed to build DRLVM with message:
trunk/working_vm/build/lnx_em64t_gcc_release/semis/build/targets/build.java.xml:10:
Unable to find a javac compiler;
com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.
Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK
Total time: 8 minutes 36 seconds

Seems we need to define java compiler for DRLVM somewhere in the
property files. Which one is correct? I see some property files in the
DRLVM instead of one in the CLASSLIB: drlvm.properties (optional),
lnx.properties, win.properties, harmonyvm.properties and
test.properties. Also we can use CLASSLIB properties.xml. Which one is
correct?

Now I update lnx.properties file locally to define other possible issues.

 Thanks, Vladimir

Re: [drlvm][build] java compiler for the DRLVM

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org>.
You can disable the warnings. Look at the classlib build. We should
clean them up when appropriate though.

-Nathan

Posted by Gregory Shimansky <gs...@gmail.com>.

--
Gregory

Re: [drlvm][build] java compiler for the DRLVM

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.