Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Melanie Courtot <co...@ebi.ac.uk> on 2006/11/24 10:47:30 UTC

Re: REPOST Trace/BPT trap + additional test [SOLVED]

Hi,
I managed to have something working using that ArraySerializer.java class:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2454
(my Axis version is 1.4)

My wsdl for the array is:
      <arrayMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://www.ebi.ac.uk/sbo/SBOQuery"
        qname="ns:>searchResponse"
        type="java:uk.ac.ebi.sbo.castorExport.Term[]"
        innerType="cmp-ns:Term"
xmlns:cmp-ns="http://castorExport.sbo.ebi.ac.uk"
        encodingStyle=""
      />

and for Term I'm using the Castor serializer:
      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://castorExport.sbo.ebi.ac.uk"
        qname="ns:Term"
        type="java:uk.ac.ebi.sbo.castorExport.Term"
       serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.castor.CastorSerializerFactory"
        deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.castor.CastorDeserializerFactory"
        encodingStyle=""
      />

So apparently Axis uses the Axis Arrayserializer to work with an array of
castor objects (I thought everything was handled by Castor:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2135)

Hope that helps somebody!
Melanie