Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Shashank Gandham <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/24 16:20:08 UTC

GSOC 2017

I am planning to participate in GSOC 2017 and while going through

http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Google-Summer-Of-Code-2017-td13180.html

I found Ignite misses a native python client. I would like to work on it.

SWIG or Ctypes can be used to access shared libraries. So right now I am
going through How-to-contribute page of Ignite and at the same time
understanding the functionality of Ignite. I would like to know if I can
start working on it right now, so that I get better understanding of the
code and also a head start related to the project.

Re: GSOC 2017

Posted by Shashank Gandham <sh...@gmail.com>.
Sure, Once I go through all the related documentation of Ignite. I will get down to work, that should around a week.

Re: GSOC 2017

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Re: GSOC 2017

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.