Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Klaas1979 <kl...@gmx.de> on 2009/05/06 17:53:19 UTC

Re: Artifact Lock Failures

Hi,

is there any progress on this issue, maybe a Jira Ticket or something? We
have problems with concurrent use of the ivy cache on our build server and
the artifact-lock strategy does not work. When I am using it local with an
empty cache the resolve + retrieve does not even finish after 1 hour(!!!).
It makes very slow progress as if some looks time out or something :(

Regards Klaas