Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by "Liu, Raymond" <ra...@intel.com> on 2013/08/23 09:06:24 UTC

Not able to sign up jira

Not able to sign up jira at :  https://spark-project.atlassian.net/secure/Signup!default.jspa

The verification image on sign up page could not be displayed , I tred both chrome/IE/Firefox

Error message :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.atlassian.jira.servlet.NoOpImageCaptchaService
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.atlassian.jira.servlet.NoOpImageCaptchaService
	at com.atlassian.jira.servlet.NoOpCaptchaServiceImpl.getImageCaptchaService(NoOpCaptchaServiceImpl.java:14)
	at com.atlassian.jira.web.action.user.Signup.validateCaptcha(Signup.java:160)
	at com.atlassian.jira.web.action.user.Signup.doValidation(Signup.java:91)
	at webwork.action.ActionSupport.validate(ActionSupport.java:391)
	at webwork.action.ActionSupport.execute(ActionSupport.java:162)
	at com.atlassian.jira.action.JiraActionSupport.execute(JiraActionSupport.java:92)
	at webwork.interceptor.DefaultInterceptorChain.proceed(DefaultInterceptorChain.java:39)
	at webwork.interceptor.NestedInterceptorChain.proceed(NestedInterceptorChain.java:31)

Is it my client side problem or ?

Best Regards,
Raymond Liu

Re: Not able to sign up jira

Posted by Gowtham N <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Sign up worked. Thanks.

If anyone is working on MLlib, can you please update it here
https://spark-project.atlassian.net/browse/MLLIB

--
Gowtham Natarajan

Re: Not able to sign up jira