Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by keyur sheth <ke...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/11 06:16:15 UTC

Regarding (http-https)

Hi Bill,

           I already posted the problem and you suggested me
the following thing to do.
           Where should I put the sslimplementation tag in
the Connector tag. Because in the tomcat documentation for
SSL this type of tag is not there. So can you please elaborate
on this. And also give me the correct syntax for ssLImplementation.

           Can you please suggest me the solution.