Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net> on 2013/05/21 08:28:28 UTC

Bangalore Apache Lucene/Solr meetup

Hi folks,

We just created a new meetup group for all Lucene/Solr enthusiasts in and
around Bangalore. We're holding our first meetup on the 1st Of June, 2013.
Link to the meetup page -
http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-Apache-Solr-Lucene-Group/ . Feel free to
join.

Here's the link to the first meetup event:
http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-Apache-Solr-Lucene-Group/events/113806762/ .

--

Anshum Gupta
http://www.anshumgupta.net

Re: Bangalore Apache Lucene/Solr meetup

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.
Just an update, the it has been rescheduled due to some venue availability
related issues and is now on the 8th of June.

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.

--

Anshum Gupta
http://www.anshumgupta.net