Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2020/09/02 03:20:34 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Log4Net 2.0.9

I also just noticed that the git repo has no tag to represent 2.0.9. Without a tag essentially there is no release.

Ralph

Re: [VOTE] Release Log4Net 2.0.9

Posted by Davyd McColl <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

-d

Re: [VOTE] Release Log4Net 2.0.9

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Log4Net 2.0.9

Posted by Davyd McColl <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ralph

Re: [VOTE] Release Log4Net 2.0.9

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Log4Net 2.0.9

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
The release repository is only writable by PMC members. You won’t have to
worry about that until then. :)

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [VOTE] Release Log4Net 2.0.9

Posted by Davyd McColl <da...@gmail.com>.