Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by "Seppala, Antti" <an...@f-secure.com> on 2008/08/18 13:56:07 UTC

Build server and enterprice repo

Hi,

I'm building an enterprise repository using CI server and ivy. I've been
trying to figure out how to make the configurations. The repo could reside on
same machine as the CI server and publishing will be made by the CI server.

Is it possible to have a local configuration on the CI server which will
override default settings? And where does ivy search for config files? I
wouldn't like to keep the configuration files (which make sense only in CI
server environment) in all projects.

Cheers,
Antti

Re: Build server and enterprice repo

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.
You can specify wathever location you want using ivy:settings or
ivy:configure.  You just have to use the correct ant variable.

--
Gilles Scokart