Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "KHZ (SAW)" <ka...@sawag.com> on 2004/09/01 10:50:40 UTC

AW: HSSF copy workbook

Hi Javagee.

Look at

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/hssf/how-to.html
.

There's a sample and a further link to the HSSF sample class. Just open
a file similar to what you see there and write it using a different
name.

Such warnings still can come if Excel files are "not so clean". We had
such problems when copying and changing Excel files instead of building
them from the scratch (just Excel, not using POI).

Regards,	Karl-Heinz.