Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Charlie Smith <Sm...@ldschurch.org> on 2004/02/26 15:40:09 UTC

Having difficulty installing slide. Once this has been included in the Apache build, how could a p

Having difficulty installing slide.   Once this has been included in the Apache
build, how could a person access the .jsp's.  Ie. What would the URL look like?
  I'm asssuming you would no longer need to specify the tomcat port as part of
the URL.

We're currently attempting to make this work under Apache2, but when we go
production, I'm thinking that, in order to maintain mod_perl functionality,
we'll probably go with Apache 1.3.28.  Will this be a problem?