Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/17 04:57:09 UTC

State of Pig / EMR & S3

I am unable to cp, ls or do anything against s3:// or s3n:// data.  I am
unable to LOAD it either.  In their Pig, or mine.

Is anyone doing this?  How?

--
Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney russell.jurney@gmail.com datasyndrome.com

Re: State of Pig / EMR & S3

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, looks like my issues are Avro related.

Russell Jurney
twitter.com/rjurney
russell.jurney@gmail.com
datasyndrome.com