Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/05/04 14:43:32 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1793813 - in /ofbiz/site/dtds: entitymodel.xsd ofbiz-component.xsd site-conf.xsd

Le 04/05/2017 à 16:39, jleroux@apache.org a écrit :
> Author: jleroux
> Date: Thu May  4 14:39:48 2017
> New Revision: 1793813
>
> URL:http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1793813&view=rev
> Log:
> Updates XSDs
>
> Note that ofbiz-component.xsd has an important change.
> "depends-on" is not yet implemented, but like before
> you can use component-load.xml in plugins.
> The common.gradle script handles it if necessary

Hi,

It may sounds obvious to users with OFBiz experience, but since we have removed the README.txt from plugins dir I think we should add a sentence about
that in the

 >_Note_: since the trunk was split into **ofbiz-framework** and **ofbiz-plugins**,

in the README.md file

Agreed?

Jacques

Re: svn commit: r1793813 - in /ofbiz/site/dtds: entitymodel.xsd ofbiz-component.xsd site-conf.xsd

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done at revision: 1794130

Jacques