Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Lars Trieloff <la...@trieloff.net> on 2007/10/26 11:29:54 UTC

Paper submission for ApacheCon EU 2008

Hi,

reading in Betrand's weblog he is planning to submit a talk on
microsling http://codeconsult.ch/bertrand/archives/000811.html, I
just wanted to inform you that I have right now submitted a proposal
for an talk on architectures for content-centric web applications,
based on my ongoing blog series that can be found here: http://
weblogs.goshaky.com/weblogs/lars/tags/microsling

I hope will can gain some attraction to the Sling project and get one
of these talks in the program.

regards,

Lars

Re: Paper submission for ApacheCon EU 2008

Posted by Lars Trieloff <la...@trieloff.net>.
Hi Bertrand,

Am 26.10.2007 um 14:31 schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz:

> On 10/26/07, Lars Trieloff <la...@trieloff.net> wrote:
>
>> ...I have right now submitted a proposal
>> for an talk on architectures for content-centric web applications,..

> Ours is bare-metal pragmatic stuff, as I understand you have a more
> theoretical/architectural view, so the talks would probably complement
> each other nicely!

You are right, I am coming from a very abstract view of user-content
interaction to an idealistic view of a web framework for content
centric applications. And this idealistic view meets in the end the
reality of microsling.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On 10/26/07, Lars Trieloff <la...@trieloff.net> wrote:

> ...I have right now submitted a proposal
> for an talk on architectures for content-centric web applications,..

Cool! I have just submitted a talk on microsling, that we'd do with
Felix, describing the request processing architecture, request and
script resolution, etc.

Ours is bare-metal pragmatic stuff, as I understand you have a more
theoretical/architectural view, so the talks would probably complement
each other nicely!

-Bertrand

Re: Paper submission for ApacheCon EU 2008

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Good thing !

We are in fact also preparing a few further submissions on Sling.

Regards
Felix