Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Nandor Soma Abonyi <ns...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2023/06/12 09:35:57 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release NiFi NAR Maven Plugin 1.5.1

Hello Apache NiFi Community,

I'd like to initiate a discussion about the next release of nifi-nar-maven-plugin.

Currently, nifi-nar-maven-plugin doesn’t use remote repositories, which was
fixed in [1]. Though it is the only change since the last release, I consider it significant
enough to suggest releasing nifi-nar-maven-plugin as 1.5.1.

I would be happy to take on RM duties for this release.

Do you agree it is time for a new release?

Thanks,
Nandor Soma Abonyi

[1] NIFI-11324 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-11324> NAR Plugin extension docs not correctly resolving overridden versions from system properties

Re: [DISCUSS] Release NiFi NAR Maven Plugin 1.5.1

Posted by Nandor Soma Abonyi <ns...@icloud.com.INVALID>.
Thank you for the feedback!

I will soon initiate the voting process.

Posted by Krisztina Zsihovszki <zs...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
+1 Thanks Nandor, I agree it would be nice to get that fix out.

Posted by Kevin Doran <kd...@apache.org>.
 +1