Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Khubchandra Man <kh...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/15 08:29:20 UTC

How to process fields that are extended in existing entity, in service

Hi list,
I did extend entity for an existing entity and want to store that fields in
database , can any one suggest me how to process the extra added fields in
the service or event.
any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Khubchandra Man

Re: How to process fields that are extended in existing entity, in service

Posted by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@gmail.com>.
You need to set the add-missing-on-start to "true" and restart ofbiz, it
will automatically create the new fields in db and you can use the new
fields in the same way as you use the default fields.

- Abdullah

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Khubchandra Man <khubchandra.man@gmail.com