Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prakash Rao Banuka <pr...@simplifydc.com> on 2014/04/04 10:07:34 UTC

cloudstack login page - http error 4

Hi All:

Installed multimode, it was working fine but next day
When I turn it on , while accessing cloudstack login page, it says http error 404

Any highlights on this please

Thank you
Prakash

RE: cloudstack login page - http error 4

Posted by Prakash Rao Banuka <pr...@simplifydc.com>.
Hi Rajesh:

I did this but in vain, more suggestions are appreciated please.

Thank you
Prakash

just restart the cloud setup once again and try.

regards,
rajasekhar.

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Prakash Rao Banuka <prakash.b@simplifydc.com

Posted by raja sekhar <ra...@gmail.com>.