Posted to users@maven.apache.org by martin mikeln <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2009/12/04 15:29:19 UTC

Compilation error(try source -1.5)

Hi!

I try to build some project(actually i try to make single JAR file with "mvn package" code) and i am getting compilation error and almost all lines have some kind of same error(ex. Generics are not supported in source -1.3,..., try source -1.5). I think source means source of JDK, so I looked and i have jdk 1.6 installed and all paths are correctly set. I also uninstalled 1.6 and installed 1.5. My maven and java are installed correctly(Maven-2.2.1 version and now 1.5JDK with JRE).

Can anybody please help me with this error??

Thank you

Re: Compilation error(try source -1.5)

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Sure: