Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Iwan <ir...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/29 07:20:19 UTC

Integrating Tomcat 4.0 with Apache 1.3.20 (w2k)

Guys,

I am trying to find the documentation on how to use Apache 1.3.20 with
Tomcat 4.0 on W2k.  I look at the documentation page for both Apache and
Tomcat with no positive result.  I did try to follow the documentation for
tomcat 3.2 but it seems to many things changes already.  Do you know if
there is such documentation of maybe any of you willing to provide with
such doc.
FYI. I got the Apache + SSL and Tomcat running succesfully on seperate port.

TIA
Iwan.