Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Raju Madanu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/14 17:27:56 UTC

Tiles along with AngularJS

Hi,

Can you please let me know if I can use Tiles with AngularJS?

Thanks,
Raju

Re: Tiles along with AngularJS

Posted by Nicolas Le Bas <ma...@nlebas.net>.
Hi Raju,

Brett is correct.

However, I'm not sure what scenario you have in mind. In most
situations, template composition is done very well by simple angular
directives. Could you tell us more?

Nick

Posted by Brett Ryan <br...@gmail.com>.