Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/02/16 02:10:47 UTC

ClusterNodeLocalMap

Hi,

I just came across ClusterNodeLocalMap interface and cannot figure out why
we need to have it. It essentially extends java.util.ConcurrentMap and adds
2 silly methods on top of it.

I propose to remove it and simply return ConcurrentMap instead, like so:
---
public ConcurrentMap nodeLocalMap();
---

Thoughts?

D.

Re: ClusterNodeLocalMap

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@gridgain.com>.
Yakov,

This seems like a simple change. Can you add it to the release?

Dmitriy

Re: ClusterNodeLocalMap

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Agree.