Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2020/03/09 06:33:47 UTC

Project Wiki

Hey.

Do we need %subj% at all? If so, let's ask INFRA to setup.

--
   Cos

Re: Project Wiki

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <mk...@gmail.com>.
Cos - the plan for now (as far as I know) is to continue to use GitHub
Pages website [1] for all project documentation. There's still some
discussion on domain names but I think we'll just link it to
nlpcraft.apache.org domain and forward current nlpcraft.org to
nlpcraft.apache.org when the migration is done.

Best,

1. https://nlpcraft.org
--
Nikita Ivanov.