Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Leo <le...@tstt.net.tt> on 2003/11/02 01:51:43 UTC

RE: Tabs definition in multiple folders?

Hi

The following default entry in the sitemap will always only
pick up tabs.xml in xdocs directory

     <map:match pattern="**tab-*.html">
        <map:generate src="content/xdocs/tabs.xml" />
        <map:transform type="linkrewriter"
src="cocoon:/{1}linkmap-{2}.html"/>
        <map:call resource="skinit">
          <map:parameter name="type" value="tab2menu"/>
          <map:parameter name="path" value="{1}{2}.html"/>
        </map:call>
      </map:match>

To get it to view the tabs.xml in say directory xdocs/A
then add the following entry before the original entry to the sitemap
	<!-- 2003-11-01                                                   -->
      <map:match pattern="*/**tab-*.html">
        <map:generate src="content/xdocs/{1}/tabs.xml" />
        <map:transform type="linkrewriter"
src="cocoon:/{1}linkmap-{2}.html"/>
        <map:call resource="skinit">
          <map:parameter name="type" value="tab2menu"/>
          <map:parameter name="path" value="{1}{2}.html"/>
        </map:call>
      </map:match>

2 things
-	the above will allow you to have an tabs.xml file in each sub-directory
directly
	under xdocs e.g xdocs/A

-	not sure exactly how to create the entry in tabs.xml which will get you
back
	to home page.

Leo