Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Daniel Barclay <Da...@digitalfocus.com> on 2000/10/11 20:56:24 UTC

Re: Still unable to get tomcat working with apache...

Jon Skeet wrote:

> However, I now run into a slightly different problem: mountings.
>
> I tried to use
>
> ApJServMount /jontc ajpv12://localhost:18500/jon
>
> which means, I would have thought, that
> http://hostname/jontc/hello
> should give the same result as
> http://hostname:19000/jon/hello
> (I have tomcat running in standalone mode on 19000)
>
> However, it doesn't work like that - the zone I'm specifying on the
> ApJServMount command appears to be ignored; it only gives something back
> if I have a webapp called jontc.
>
> Is this a bug, or am I going crazy?

Did you ever get an answer to that question?

Daniel
--
Daniel Barclay
Digital Focus

RE: Still unable to get tomcat working with apache...

Posted by "Phillip T. Gerringer" <PG...@cybergatetech.com>.
I'm curious about this as well.  I have to specify the http port (8080) each
time I access a servlet.  The ajpv12 protocol does not seem to work.  I have
followed all the examples I can get my hands on and I still have to specify
8080.  Can anyone help???