Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by dhuggins <dh...@mediageneral.com> on 2008/04/10 21:26:29 UTC

Latest JMETER but not starting all remote servers.

I currently have 5 linux servers setup; all of the servers are on the same
subnet and ip range.  One of the linux box {jmeter client} is connecting to
the other 4 jmeter-server{s}.  The client is going through port 1099 to
communicate to each of the servers.

If I am on the jmeter client, I can run a load test from each of the 4 java
servers.  However, when I try to "start all remote" I noticed that only 2 of
the remote servers start.  If I run the same test again then it starts 2
different servers.  Sometimes it only starts 1 and others it starts 4.

Re: Latest JMETER but not starting all remote servers.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 10/04/2008, dhuggins <dh...@mediageneral.com> wrote:

>  I currently have 5 linux servers setup; all of the servers are on the same
>  subnet and ip range.  One of the linux box {jmeter client} is connecting to
>  the other 4 jmeter-server{s}.  The client is going through port 1099 to
>  communicate to each of the servers.
>
>  If I am on the jmeter client, I can run a load test from each of the 4 java
>  servers.  However, when I try to "start all remote" I noticed that only 2 of
>  the remote servers start.  If I run the same test again then it starts 2
>  different servers.  Sometimes it only starts 1 and others it starts 4.

What do the log files say?