Posted to user@ant.apache.org by David Mitchell <dm...@oproma.com> on 2003/05/14 19:51:17 UTC

New to Ant

Hi Eveyone,

I'm new to Ant and actually had it working without a hitch a few days
ago.
Now when I go back to build the same project that I had it working with
previously I get some strange behaviour.

When I go to the dir where my Java source and build file is on the
command line and enter the command "Ant", instead of the source building
like it was previously, I instead a list of commands that are available
to the Java compilier, as if I was trying to run javac. Same thing if I
run Ant with various commamd switches such as Ant -v.

Am I problem missing something fundamental due to my lack of knowledge
of Ant. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Dave

RE: New to Ant

Posted by "W. Sean Hennessy" <sh...@goldenhourdata.com>.
Try using the full path to ant to ensure use of correct application and see
if results vary.

Posted by David Mitchell <dm...@oproma.com>.
Hi Sean,

RE: New to Ant