Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2019/01/23 11:19:13 UTC

Re: Datanucleus federated datastore creates correctly, queries incorrectly

Hi Brian,

this mail of yours has been languishing in my inbox for months, so sorry
about that.

Since 1.17.0 is out, could you put together an example app that
demonstrates the issue, then I'll take a look at it.

Thx
Dan

Posted by Andi Huber <ah...@apache.org>.
Hi Dan,
we are tracking this with [1] as an experimental feature. (Nothing to do right now.)

Cheers Andi

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-2020