Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Colin W. Kingsbury" <co...@empolis-na.com> on 2003/03/17 22:14:42 UTC

Graphics in XSL:FO?

I am trying to get cocoon to render an instance to PDF which includes a
graphic reference. I have used the <fo:external-graphic
src=file:///c:/stuff/foo.jpg/> tag and have my cocoon running in say
c:\tomcat\webapps\cocoon.

If I run the FO output through Fop on the command line I see my graphic;
if I access it through cocoon URL I get a blank screen result and no
error messages.

Any ideas!?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
-cwk.

Re: Graphics in XSL:FO?

Posted by Scherler <th...@wyona.org>.
TRY:
<fo:external-graphic src="http://localhost:8080/mycocoon/foo.gif"/>

before that can work, make sure you matched *.gif in the sitemap.

king regards

Re: Graphics in XSL:FO?

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.