Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sebastian Bergmann <sb...@sebastian-bergmann.de> on 2001/07/18 22:56:24 UTC

Latest CVS does not compile on Win32

core.c
httpd-2.0\server\core.c(3322) : error C2065:
'ap_create_scoreboard' : Undeclared identifier

--
  Sebastian Bergmann                     Measure Traffic & Usability
  http://sebastian-bergmann.de/            http://phpOpenTracker.de/

Posted by Ian Holsman <ia...@cnet.com>.
On 18 Jul 2001 14:02:06 -0700, rbb@covalent.net wrote:

core.c needs to include scoreboard.h

where ap_create_scoreboard is defined.

this should have create a warning on unix as well..

> Well,  I just broke that by committing a patch by Cody Sherr.  It builds
> on Unix, and I don't know how to fix Windows with an issue like this,
>
> Sorry.
>
> Ryan
>
> On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
>
> > core.c
> > httpd-2.0\server\core.c(3322) : error C2065:
> > 'ap_create_scoreboard' : Undeclared identifier
> >
> > --
> >   Sebastian Bergmann                     Measure Traffic & Usability
> >   http://sebastian-bergmann.de/            http://phpOpenTracker.de/

> Covalent Technologies			rbb@covalent.net
Ian Holsman          IanH@cnet.com
Performance Measurement & Analysis
CNET Networks   -   (415) 364-8608

Re: Latest CVS does not compile on Win32

Posted by Sebastian Bergmann <sb...@sebastian-bergmann.de>.
rbb@covalent.net wrote:
> Sorry.

  No need to apologize, Ryan. Just wanted to let you guys know :)

--

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.