Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/22 21:01:34 UTC

StreamWriter bug in 0.4.0

I found a fairly significant bug in the StreamWriter implementation in
trunk and 0.4.0.  I'm checking in the fix now. We should generate a new
dist incorporating the fix.

- James

Re: StreamWriter bug in 0.4.0

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
James M Snell wrote:
> I found a fairly significant bug in the StreamWriter implementation in
> trunk and 0.4.0.  I'm checking in the fix now. We should generate a
> new dist incorporating the fix.
>
> - James
OK, I'll see if I can get this out tonight otherwise in the morning. I'm
assuming this won't affect the vote as the only thing that will change
is the patches right?

Dan

--
Dan Diephouse