Posted to user@roller.apache.org by mohamed felfel <mo...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/12 20:39:04 UTC

nothing is showing on front page theme

I feel like i'm missing something too simple!.

I have set up /front blog as my front page using the front page theme. And
that works and i can make changes to it. However, created a bunch of test
blogs/posts, and none of it is showing on /front, what am i missing? how can
i start trouble shooting for this?

--
MoZey

Re: nothing is showing on front page theme

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
If 1) you are using the frontpage theme and on the Server
Admin->Configuration page 2) you have the "Handle of weblog to serve
as frontpage blog" set and 3) the "Enable aggregated site-wide
frontpage" checked then the frontpage blog should show entries from
across all blogs in the system. Do you have all three of those set?

If those are all set and it's still not working, then please answer
the standard questions:
    *  What version of Roller are you using? If you are building from
sources, on which branch are you building?
    * What Application Server version are you using?
    * What database are you using?
    * What Java version are you using?
    * What operating system are you using?
    * If applicable, what browser are you using?

And do you see anything interesting in your log files when you access
the front-page?

- Dave

Posted by mohamed felfel <mo...@gmail.com>.
I did'nt sent the "Enable aggregated frontpage feeds" , now it is. However,
still no luck!. I will look in the roller.properties for SomethiNG!

Posted by sedat ciftci <se...@yahoo.com>.