Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/12 09:26:33 UTC

Heads up on commit for traceEntry/traceExit

Hi All:

I have clean ups, filling of missing tests, @since's, and feature
adjustments to support other traceEntry() and traceExit() use cases.

If you could refrain from committing in log4j-api for about 12-24 hours, I
would appreciate saving me from possible merging conflicts.

I could commit now but I want to sleep on it and review my changes with a
fresh mind in the AM (it's 00:25 here).

Thank you kindly,
Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: Heads up on commit for traceEntry/traceExit

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Great, thank you.

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.