Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by fatboyjim <fa...@hotmail.com> on 2006/10/31 11:33:16 UTC

Re: Re : Print XML from DOM tree

Alberto,

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I haven't had access to the internet

The code I am using is as follows:

	static const XMLCh gLS[] = { chLatin_L, chLatin_S, chNull };
	DOMImplementation *impl =
DOMImplementationRegistry::getDOMImplementation(gLS);
	DOMWriter* writer = ((DOMImplementationLS*)impl)->createDOMWriter();
	if (writer->canSetFeature(XMLUni::fgDOMWRTFormatPrettyPrint, true))
	   writer->setFeature(XMLUni::fgDOMWRTFormatPrettyPrint, true);
	DOMElement *pobjElemToWrite = m_pobjDomTree->getDocumentElement();
	pszXmlOutput =
XMLString::transcode(writer->writeToString(*pobjElemToWrite));

        printf( "XML Output: %s\n", pszXmlOutput );

Cheers
Jim