Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by brichardson <ri...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/08 11:12:24 UTC

Glassfish Dependencies

Hi Experts,

I'm trying to configure Ofbiz with Glassfish V2.1. Followed the link
provided on the forum, even downloaded the dependencies files of run.sh and
deploy.sh from the svn, when I run the deploy.sh it gives me the  following
error

patch: **** Can't open patch file /entityengine.xml.patch : No such file or
directory
[: 87: missing ]
patched entityengine.xml
./deploy.sh: 98: Syntax error: newline unexpected

I'm stuck here...can anyone help!!!!

Regards,

Ben

Re: Glassfish Dependencies

Posted by brichardson <ri...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Jacques..

After posting the query is where I subscribed for the mailing list. Would
post my queries on the ML hence forth.

Have tried all the links in ML and other forums for glassfish, no luck so
far.

Still trying to figure out how to get this resolved.

Regards,

Bernard

Re: Glassfish Dependencies

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please use rather user ML for such questions, see why here :

Also you may get more answers (though I have not seen much Glassfish activity in OFBiz project)

Thanks

Jacques

From: "brichardson" <ri...@gmail.com>