Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Andy Srine <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/03 07:39:26 UTC

HiveServer2 via a proxy

Team,

Any ideas on how to connect to HiveServer2 from Beeline via a proxy server.

I have tried everything I can think of and am using http as a transport
mode, but it still doesn't work.

Thanks,
Andy

Re: HiveServer2 via a proxy

Posted by Shawn Weeks <sw...@weeksconsulting.us>.
What proxy are you using and can you share the proxy config and beeline url your trying.

Thanks
Shawn

Sent from my iPhone