Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Andrew Simpson <an...@speechworks.com> on 2002/01/14 22:23:34 UTC

RE: Do I need a serializer ?

Standard apache serializers will (de)serialize most of what you need.  As
well as basic types, you can even d/s arrays of beans, or beans which
contain other beans.

Attached is a deployment descriptor for a stateless session bean which
returns arrays of beans, some sample beans, and some sample XML generated.

Andrew

 Andrew Simpson, SpeechWorks International, Inc.
 695 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02111, U.S.A.
 Voice: +1 617 428 4444,  Fax: +1 617 757 2211
 andrew.simpson@speechworks.com  http://www.speechworks.com