Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ming <mo...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/24 12:30:31 UTC

apply access for wiki of incubator proposal

Hi,
My name is Ming Wen,  I want to submit a new incubator proposal, and I've
recruited the champion. According to the guidelines:
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/proposal.html#preparation, I think I
should apply access for wiki.

I already sign up the wiki using this email, and user name is `ming_wen`.
So could you please give me write access to the wiki of incubator proposal?

Thanks for your help.

Re: apply access for wiki of incubator proposal

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com>.
Hi Ming,

> My name is Ming Wen,  I want to submit a new incubator proposal, and I've
> recruited the champion. According to the guidelines:
> https://incubator.apache.org/guides/proposal.html#preparation, I think I
> should apply access for wiki.

You should be able to add your page here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Proposals

There a draft template you can use:
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/proposal.html#proposal_template

We’ve recently move to a new wiki system and teh markup in that template may bot be correct, so you may want to copy a recent proposal and use that as a template.

Thanks,
Justin