Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Olivier Brand <ol...@intraware.com> on 2001/02/05 06:51:21 UTC

Using EJB with Soap

I have acknowledged the EJB sample shipped with Soap 2.1rc1
It seems that the Deployment Descriptor is for IBM websphere. How would
you configure the sample for WebLogic ?
Where can I find a documentation on the Deployment Descriptor syntax ?
Could somebody help me understand the configuration of SOAP and one of
the EJB provider class ?

Thanks

Olivier

Re: Using EJB with Soap

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
IMHO any J2EE compliant application server should be able to handle Apache
Soap. Why would you need an extension, please?
Thank you - George

Re: Using EJB with Soap

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.

Re: Using EJB with Soap

Posted by Olivier Brand <ol...@intraware.com>.
Peter,

I do not understand why BEAhas decided to branch away from the Apache SOAP
implementation ? The version on the BEA site is an old one. The new 2.1
includes Base64 authentication (trhough the SOAPHttpConnection).

Could you tell me what has been changed in this release ?

Thanks

Olivier

Re: Using EJB with Soap

Posted by Olivier Brand <ol...@intraware.com>.