Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com> on 2014/11/08 08:52:53 UTC

New grouping commands in CLI

Hi All,

I have added new grouping commands in CLI. Those commands are,

deploy-service-group             Deploy service group
deploy-application                  Deploy application

undeploy-service-group         Undeploy service group
undeploy-application             Undeploy application

describe-service-group          Describe service groups
describe-application               Describe application

Thanks !

Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com
lean . enterprise . middleware

email : manulac@wso2.com / manula@apache.org
phone : +94 772492511
blog : http://manulachathurika.blogspot.com/

Re: New grouping commands in CLI

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Thanks, Manual for the sample responses. I added that information in [1].

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0-M4+Testing+Grouping+With+VMs

Regards,
Mariangela