Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> on 2004/03/12 06:47:05 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Struts as an Apache Top Level Project

The response to this vote has been unanimous, with all proposed PMC
members responding except for two: Arron Bates and Don Brown. I have
attempted to ping those two directly, but have not yet heard back.

The next board meeting is March 17th, which is next Wednesday. I propose
to submit our resolution this weekend, for consideration at that meeting.
In the absence of responses from Arron and Don before then, I will remove
their names from both lists. They will, of course, be welcome to join the
PMC at a later time.

If anyone has any objections to the above plan, please speak up now.

--
Martin Cooper

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Struts as an Apache Top Level Project

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, Arron Bates wrote:

> Ooops, just missed it.  :)

Not at all. I won't be sending the proposal to the board until the
weekend, so now that you've responded, you're in. :-)

--
Martin Cooper

Posted by Arron Bates <st...@keyboardmonkey.com>.
Ooops, just missed it.  :)