Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ka...@mn.man.de on 2001/08/10 17:23:15 UTC

Cocoon hang-up

I have wrote a webapplication whith the help of Cocoon. It runs fine. But
since it works productiv (on the Websphere) it hang-up sometimes (it
returns no exception). It hang one or two times per diem. When I restart
the Webserver, the application run again.

I have searched for the reason.  When I press the formular-button
repeatedly, although the request ist not completed, the application
hang-up.  I have change the log level to DEBUG in cocoon.properties. And I
see, that it hang while the excecution of the Xalan. But I don't find out
where in the Xalan-Classes it hang-up.

What can I do? I search for this problem a long time, but I don't find out
a solution. The Problem happen with the Webhsphere and the Resin.

Please help !!!

Thank you in advanced.

Katrin Seiffert

RE: Cocoon hang-up

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
There have been some fixed latetly. Try the current CVS version
--
Torsten

Re: Cocoon hang-up