Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Midhat Ali <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/20 09:03:37 UTC

Chart of Accounts

I have successfully added the sample data from
http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=ChartOfAccountsSetup into the
database. Now When i go to Navigate accounts and click any acount in the
tree, it shows an error:

org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
[component://accounting/widget/AccountingScreens.xml#GlAccountNavigate]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
[component://accounting/widget/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
[component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]:
java.lang.NullPointerException (null) (Error rendering screen
[component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]:
java.lang.NullPointerException (null)) (Error rendering screen
[component://accounting/widget/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
[component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]:
java.lang.NullPointerException (null) (Error rendering screen
[component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]:
java.lang.NullPointerException (null)))

Please assist

Re: Chart of Accounts

Posted by Midhat Ali <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all. I upgraded. thats fixed

RE: Chart of Accounts

Posted by Claude Feistel <cf...@integrasphere.com>.
I saw this same error happening in opentaps 0.9.1 when using the internal
database initially, rather than an external DB.

Claude Feistel, President
IntegraSphere Inc.
Austin, TX
1-512-250-1710
www.integrasphere.com

Re: Chart of Accounts

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.

Re: Chart of Accounts

Posted by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com>.

Re: Chart of Accounts

Posted by Midhat Ali <mi...@gmail.com>.
actually it produced the same error with the original data. so i installed
the additional data from the wiki

On 7/20/06, Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com> wrote:

> What is wrong with the data which gets loaded with run-install?
>
> that works fine.....
>
> On Thursday 20 July 2006 14:03, Midhat Ali wrote:
> > I have successfully added the sample data from
> > http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=ChartOfAccountsSetup into
> > the database. Now When i go to Navigate accounts and click any acount in
> > the tree, it shows an error:
> >
> > org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
> > [component://accounting/widget/AccountingScreens.xml#GlAccountNavigate]:
> > org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
> > [component://accounting/widget/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]:
> > org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
> > [component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]:
> > java.lang.NullPointerException (null) (Error rendering screen
> > [component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]:
> > java.lang.NullPointerException (null)) (Error rendering screen
> > [component://accounting/widget/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]:
> > org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
> > [component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]:
> > java.lang.NullPointerException (null) (Error rendering screen
> > [component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]:
> > java.lang.NullPointerException (null)))
> >
> > Please assist
>
> --
> Regards,
> Hans Bakker
> ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)
>
> If you want to verify that this message really originates from
> from the above person, download the public key from:
> http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

--
Thanks

Re: Chart of Accounts