Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by satishSrirama <sr...@i5.informatik.rwth-aachen.de> on 2008/03/18 12:47:03 UTC

Trouble with deploying a new service engine component using maven

Hello,

I developed a service engine component and am trying to deploy it to
servicemix 3.2.1. I had the component extend
org.apache.servicemix.components.util.ComponentSupport using

public class MyEndpoint extends ComponentSupport implements
MessageExchangeListener

rather than

public class MyEndpoint extends Endpoint implements MessageExchangeListener

Obviously when I am deploying the component using the following xbean syntax
it can not find the endpoint.

<beans xmlns:hwse="http://com.ssn.smx.test.loanBroker/1.0"

xmlns:ssn="http://www-i5.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/lehrstuhl/staff/srirama">
  <hwse:endpoint service="ssn:agent" endpoint="endpoint"/>
</beans>

So my question is how to deploy a service engine that extends
ComponentSupport  using xbean syntax (Maven).

I also tried the Spring syntax

<beans xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0"

xmlns:ssn="http://www-i5.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/lehrstuhl/staff/srirama">

	<sm:container embedded="true">
		<sm:activationSpecs>

  		  <sm:activationSpec componentName="agent"
                             service="ssn:agent" endpoint="endpoint">
		    <sm:component>
		      <bean class="com.ssn.smx.test.loanBroker.MyEndpoint" />
		    </sm:component>
		  </sm:activationSpec>

		</sm:activationSpecs>
	</sm:container>