Posted to dev@hugegraph.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/18 15:10:44 UTC

Do we need Confluence as the wiki space?

Hi, I notice that the proposal did not mention which wiki system we will
use.

Do we want to use Confluence? The address will be like [1] (not exist now)

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/hugegraph

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: Do we need Confluence as the wiki space?

Posted by Jermy Li <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yes we need a Confluence wiki to share some documentation, Thanks.

Jermy Li | Senior Software Engineer @Baidu

jermy@apache.org | github-id: github.com/javeme
Baidu Technology Park Building, No.10 Xibeiwang East Road,Haidian
District,Beijing

Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> 于2022年4月18日周一 23:11写道: